Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wide Open Spaces and Ranch Gates

I am intrigued by these creative and artistic ranch gates.






I am taking a new trail to work these days, the back country road. I have 3 choices in my drive to work which is about 50 minutes whichever way I go. There is the fast and traffic filled highway, or the second category highway which is also fast, full of traffic and lots of stops or this back country road. It is still fast, some parts are 65 mph, but it is beautiful too. The weather is in the high 90's everyday now and even at 7:00 a.m. it is already 80 degrees. Ahhhh the beauty of air conditioning. It is also very humid and I am being told that this is not normal for this area, that it is usually much dryer. Everywhere and Everyone is experiencing climate changes.
I just wish there was some way to make all the mosquitoes go away and any other biting insect, like the fire ants.

No comments:

Post a Comment